Car break-in on 300 block of Green St

News, Crime, Events, Developments.
Items lost, found and for sale.

Re: Car break-in on 300 block of Green St

Postby mythaeus » Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 am

TheSomers wrote:Notcoolzeus - Wow, that sucks. Thanks for sharing. Not for nothing, I do not know how public defenders and defense attorneys do their profession when they know that the person that they are representing is guilty. It is what it is. And then later on it is these same folks who continue to do these same crimes and often times the crimes are escalated into something far worse when someone loses their life. And over what? An I-pod? A bike? $20 dollars? It is insane.

Most people don't even care or know about judges and/or their records when it comes to electing one. If they do, people just don't know how the system works and vote for empty promises. Until we hold our legal system responsible for their actions, the people in that broken system are just as much accomplices. The "election" system is up for a change, possibly for the better, but I'm not so sure: http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/phi ... %E2%80%99/ .

Al
"In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama
mythaeus

Previous

Return to Northern Liberties Message Board

NorthernLiberties.org Advertising Info